We’d love to host your event! Our space can accommodate up to 50 people inside and another 20 to 25 on the patio.
Whether you’re planning a birthday party, corporate mixer or holiday office party, Hop Yard 62 offers a special environment in historic Town Center, Grove City, OH. Our vintage inspired industrial space is a great alternative to more traditional rental spaces and is the perfect reflection of the old town feel of our downtown neighborhood.
The building itself was built before World War I and at one time stored old fire trucks for the volunteer fire department. It was also a Studebaker and Regal car sales room and eventually became Bethard’s Garage in 1932. The current owners removed the old floor to expose the original concrete. It’s a very cool space.
Hop Yard 62 can host events Monday through Thursday and Saturday during the day for parties up to 50 guests on the inside and an additional 25 people can fit on the outdoor patio (weather permitting).
Monday – Thursday evenings are available beginning at 4:00 p.m. Saturday is available between noon and 6 p.m. If you need an earlier time Monday through Thursday, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
**Except in rare instances, we are unable to host private events on Friday or Saturday evenings.
- Up to 8 draft lines of Columbus or Ohio brewed beer and an additional 13 taps from out of state (A total of 21 beers on tap!)
- A selection of red and white wines
- Tables and benches for 50 guests
- An outdoor patio than can accommodate an additional 25 guests
What you can bring
- Your own food – you can bring your own food or have something catered in. Don’t forget your utensils and napkins as we do not provide these items.
- Decorations – You may bring decorations for your area. Balloons must be secured to avoid floating up to the ceiling. No glitter/confetti is allowed.
What you can’t bring
- BEVERAGES – You should not bring beverages to Hop Yard 62. We sell beer, wine, sodas, and water here.